College & Career Readiness
- Dual enrollment classes are free, and approximately 70% of West Hills classes do not require the purchase of a textbook
- High school students can…
- Take college classes at West Hills College during fall, spring, and/or summer terms
- Take up to 11 college credits in a term
- Get a jump start on your future and earn college credits while in high school
Lemoore Union High School District is a proud partner of californiacolleges.edu. Students will register and complete career assessments and lessons while at school. Every student has an account, and it’s a one-stop shop for college applications, financial aid applications, tracking A-G progress, and college & career exploration.
There are 15 college-prep courses, in various subject areas, that students must complete with a grade of a “C” or better in order to apply to a California State University (CSU) or University of California (UC) college. These are known as A-G requirements.
A: History/Social Science (2 years)
B: English (4 years)
C: Mathematics (3 years, recommended 4 years)
D: Science (2 years, recommended 3 years)
E: Language other than English (2 years, recommended 3 years)
F: Visual and Performing Arts (1 year)
G: College Preparatory Elective (1 year)
For a complete list of A-G approved courses, select your high school below: