Procedures for Use of School Facilities
The Lemoore Union High School District is committed to the provision of quality, higher education instruction and public service. The Lemoore Union High School District facilities are available for community use when such use does not conflict with district programs and operations and shall be sufficiently available to allow meaningful use by outside community groups. The District reserves the right to refuse the use of its facilities and equipment to any group when it deems it to be in the best interest of the institution.
In order for any group or organization to use LUHSD facilities two weeks prior to use, they must:
- Obtain Facilities Use Request Packet (E 1330) from the LUHSD Office or www.luhsd.k12.ca.us. Contracts are approved on a quarterly basis (mid-July approval for August through mid-November contracts; mid-October approval for mid-November through March contracts; mid-February approval for April through July contracts) Packets MUST be completed by the designated representative of the organization requesting the use of the facilities.
- Submit the completed Facilities Use Request Packet to the Site Principal for review. A completed packet includes the following items:
- Procedures for Use of School Facilities (a)
- Hold Harmless Agreement Terms & Conditions, signed (c)
- Fee Schedule with costs circled (d)
- Rules Governing Facility Use (e)
- Public Facility Use Form (f)
- LUHSD In-House Facility Use Form (g)
- Insurance Binder showing Lemoore Union High School District, 5 Powell Ave., Lemoore, CA 93245, as an additional insured for not less than $1,000,000.
Upon approval of event, date, terms, and cost, the District will schedule the event on the LHS Master Calendar and send a confirmation letter to the requesting organization. The requested facility is not to be used until the confirmation letter is received.
Please click on the file link below for more details and to download the request form.