After you contact Lemoore Online
- A school staff member will contact you as soon as possible. This will be within 48 hours during the school week and often on the same day that your call or email is received. You will be contacted on the day we return from weekends, holidays, and school breaks.
- The staff member will ask about the student's educational needs and other necessary information to assist in the enrollment process.
- Arrangements will be made during this contact to have all of the needed documents completed prior to an Academic Counselor meeting.
- An appointment will be made to meet with an Academic Counselor to review the student's educational plan. The meeting will also cover other educational and school policies and procedures. You will leave this meeting with an active account to begin your Lemoore Online educational journey.
- The student's assigned teacher will contact you within 24 hours of this meeting to welcome you and to arrange teacher-student-parent meetings for the school year. This initial meeting can be done on the same day if the schedule of all allows.
You will need the following items for enrollment:
- Official withdrawal slip (drop slip) from leaving school with transfer grades (and credits if from another charter)
- Student's birth certificate
- Student's Unofficial transcript if now in Grade 10, 11 or 12.
- Immunization records including Pertussis/Tdap after 7th birthday; a T.B. test - PPD Mantoux is required
- Proof of Varicella (chicken pox) if from out of California